- 50% Cotton /50% Acrylic ombre cakes
- Solid Colours
- Make your Own Cake
- Jumble Cakes
- squishy cakes (alpaca)
- COLOURMANIA 8+
- Random Cakes (crazy melange)
- 50%cotton/50% acrylic + lurex
- WITCHY COLLECTION
- aMAZEcakes (melange cakes)
- Tangled Bramble blanket kit
- Gift Cards
- About Us
- My Account
unisaic blanket PDF crochet chart
Yarn I have used:
- Colour A: 883 meters, 4 ply, colour called ash from Bramblewood Yarns. (Plus, about 240 m for the border) 300 grams
- Colour B: 930 meters, 4 ply, ombre yarn cake from Bramblewood Yarns. Colourway CA177 – amethyst/ candy/ orange/ kurkuma/ lime/ riviera – 250 g
The weight of yarn I used is fingering yarn (size 3). If you use different kind, please be advised your project will be different in size. I would highly recommend doing a little gauge test to see much yarn you will need for your project.
This blanket is made using overlay technique – it’s always worked right side facing you and we’ll be cutting yarn after every row. Don’t worry about loose ends, they’ll be hidden in the border later on
I have used 3.5 mm hook, however, please trust your style of crocheting and pick the hook, which will be right for you as we all crochet differently. For this type of yarn, you can use 2.5 mm- 4.5 mm all depends on how tight you crochet. I squeeze my stitches quite tightly.
For the border I have used 3 mm hook. Whichever hook size you’re using, make sure to go 0.5 mm in hook size for the border.
My finished blanket is measuring 77 x 101 cm.