- 50% Cotton /50% Acrylic ombre cakes
- Solid Colours
- Make your Own Cake
- Jumble Cakes
- squishy cakes (alpaca)
- COLOURMANIA 8+
- Random Cakes (crazy melange)
- 50%cotton/50% acrylic + lurex
- WITCHY COLLECTION
- aMAZEcakes (melange cakes)
- Tangled Bramble blanket kit
- Gift Cards
- About Us
- My Account
WOOFSAIC MOSAIC BLANKET, PDF CHART ONLY, NO WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS
This is a PDF file mosaic crochet pattern, which will allow you to create this beautiful blanket. This is not a finished product.
Pattern contains a PDF CHART ONLY PATTERN, THERE IS NO WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS.
Yarn I have used:
- Colour A: 1770 meters, 4 ply, colour BLACK from Bramblewood Yarns. (Plus, about 300 m for the border) 550 grams – 2070 meters all together
- Colour B: 2050 meters, 4 ply, COL003 AMETHYST/ RASPBERRY/ BLACKBERRY/ CHIANTI/ PETROL/ PETROL II/ KHAKI/ OLIVE GREEN. 546 grams
The weight of yarn I used is fine (size 2, light DK). If you use different kind, please be advised your project will be different in size. I would highly recommend doing a little gauge test to see how much yarn you will need for your project.
My gauge in 10 cm x 10 cm is 28 stitches high by 20 stitches wide.
This blanket is made using overlay mosaic technique – it is always worked right side facing you and we will be cutting yarn after every row.
I have used a 3.5 mm hook, however, please trust your style of crocheting and pick the hook, which will be right for you as we all crochet differently. For this type of yarn, you can use 2.75 mm- 4 mm all depending on how tight you crochet. I squeeze my stitches quite tightly.
For the border I have used a 3 mm hook. Whichever hook size you are using, make sure to go 0.5 mm in hook size for the border.
My finished blanket is measuring 120 x 140 cm.
Pattern consists of 1 pdf file of genaral information and tutorial, 1 PDF chart for an app such as knit companion and printable chart devided by 4, clear sections.
Blanket is 261 stitches wide by 315 rows.